Z93 welcomes you to the ZCare page. We are proud to announce our new sponsor, Valley View Mall! ZCare is here to help our friends and neighbors in the La Crosse and surrounding area. You’ll find a list of events and benefits in our community below. Please take the time to check them out. If you have a benefit you’d like us to list or are in need of our assistance, please contact us at ZCare PO Box 99 La Crosse, WI 54602 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cameron Park Market, located in the heart of downtown La Crosse, offers a unique mix of produce, flowers, baked goods, meats, dairy, canned goods, other food, crafts, art, and also features free live music, and free yoga classes from local yoga studios. All in a comfortable park environment with easy access parking in the Market Street Ramp.
For Specific dates and times click here
|May 2, 2015|
Jake Hutschenreuter, was born with a severe outward rotation of his legs and feet, causing stress on his hips. Jake had his first surgery 2009 at the age of 11. Jake continues to have complications and will face future medical expenses as the remaining three surgeries will be performed over the next 18 months. Join us for a benefit to support Jake and his family.
- Saturday May 2nd @ Saego’s Bar and Pappy’s Pub in Camp Douglas, Wisconsin
- Register for Poker Run at Pappy’s Pub at 10am $10 per person or $15 per bike
- 50/50 raffles held at each stop
- Return to Saego’s Bar for Food, Drinks and Raffle prizes.
- All proceeds will go to the Hutschenreuter Family.
Any questions feel free to contact Jessica at Saego’s Bar 127 Main Street, Camp Douglas, WI (608) 427-6881
|May 2, 2015|
|11:00 am||to||7:00 pm|
Nathan Schoonover is a 9 year old boy from Sparta, who suffers from severe Epilepsy. The doctors have exhausted their resources and have determined that Nathan will have to learn to live with it. Nathan has been approved for a service dog to aid in detecting his seizures. The dog’s name is Bella. Bella will get help when the seizures occur, and also will shield and protect Nathan during his seizures. Nathan’s friends and families are holding a benefit to raise funds to pay for Bella’s training and the cost of purchasing Bella to be part of Nathan’s family.
- Saturday, May 2nd at Colonial Bowling Center in Sparta, WI
- Poker Ride-Registration 9am-Kickstands up at 11a- $20 per hand
- Benefit goes from 11am-7pm with live music featuring “Down East” from 8-midnight
- Food, raffles, kids games, and more! More info, click here!
|May 2, 2015|
|10:00 am||to||6:00 pm|
- Saturday, May 2nd at the Onalaska Legion (in the Activity Center)
- Walk-a-Thon Registration begins at 9am and the Walk begins at 10am
- Live music from Althea Grace Band from Noon-2:30pm and Pick6 from 2:45-4:45pm
- Raffles, door prizes, silent auction, kid activities, tarot card reading, informational booths, food and beverages, live auction at 5pm, and more! More info, click here!
|May 3, 2015|
|12:00 pm||to||8:00 pm|
December 10th, 2013 a Winona Man suffered life threatening injuries in a Western Wisconsin semi-truck/pick-up accident. Daniel Jonsgaard suffered traumatic injuries including: a brain injury, an irreversible brain stem surgery, his whole face being fractured, multiple cuts and lacerations, and more. Dan was in a coma for two months, and could not breathe on his own. He is currently still being treated in the hospital for his severe injuries. Dan’s friends and families are holding a benefit to support Dan and his family during this difficult time.
- Sunday, May 3rd at the Blackhorse Bar and Grill in Winona, MN
- Noon-8pm with the silent auction held from Noon-6:30pm
- Cost is $8 and includes a pulled pork meal
- All proceeds will go to support Dan and his wife, and their 3 children
If you are willing to donate, contact Cathy or Sandra Jonsgaard at 507-452-6907 or email email@example.com. You can also send a donation to Cathy Jonsgaard at 2367 Maria Road, Winona, MN 55987.
|May 3, 2015|
|11:00 am||to||5:00 pm|
Doreen, Earl, and John Brueggeman lost their home to a fire on the morning of February 6th. The family lost everything they had, including some family heirlooms. They’ve since been living in a motel, and have relocated to an apartment out of town until permanent arrangements can be made. Their friends and family are hosting a benefit to help support the Brueggeman family at this time!
- Sunday, May 3rd from 11am-5pm at the Cashton Community Hall
- A meal will be served and lots of activities will be planned, as well as entertainment. More info here!
All proceeds will go to the Brueggeman family to help them rebuild their lives. There is an account set up for donations at all branches of WCCU.
|May 7, 2015|
|11:00 am||to||1:00 pm|
The Tomah United Methodist Women are holding the 2nd Annual Salad Bufet Lucheon
Thursday, May 7th from 11am-1pm (in the Fellowship Hall at the First United Methodist Church- Tomah, WI)
Tickets are $8 and include: choice of 5 salads, dinner roll, dessert, and beverage
Call for carry out and delivery until 9am on May 7th or make a dining room reservation until noon on May 6th by calling 608-372-5121.
|May 9, 2015|
|12:00 am||to||11:59 pm|
Doris Wateski was diagnosed with stage 3 bone cancer in December. She has been undergoing chemotherapy for the past 4 months. Now she needs to go to Mayo in Rochester for a stem cell transplant. Doris’s family is throwing a venefit to help with the costs before she heads to Rochester.
- Saturday May 9th
- Our Corner Bar, 2104 George St.
- 1:00pm to ????
- Any donations are welcome
- Please call Debbie @ 608-780-2661 or Bob @ 608-317-3986
|May 9, 2015|
Paula Sarauer is 16 years old, and was diagnosed with Ewing’s Sarcoma cancer in October of last year. She is a junior at West Salem High School. Paula is still receiving chemotherapy treatments. Please join us for a benefit to support Paula during this difficult time.
- Saturday, May 9th at the American Legion in West Salem starting at 1pm
- Silent auction, children and family type raffles, food and beverages.
- For more info, click here!