Z93 welcomes you to the ZCare page. We are proud to announce our new sponsor, Valley View Mall! ZCare is here to help our friends and neighbors in the La Crosse and surrounding area. You’ll find a list of events and benefits in our community below. Please take the time to check them out. If you have a benefit you’d like us to list or are in need of our assistance, please contact us at ZCare PO Box 99 La Crosse, WI 54602 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cameron Park Market, located in the heart of downtown La Crosse, offers a unique mix of produce, flowers, baked goods, meats, dairy, canned goods, other food, crafts, art, and also features free live music, and free yoga classes from local yoga studios. All in a comfortable park environment with easy access parking in the Market Street Ramp.
For Specific dates and times click here
|May 30, 2015|
|10:00 am||to||2:00 pm|
Nathan and his family are raising money for a seizure dog for Nathan. Help them today by getting a brat or two for lunch at Hansen’s IGA in Sparta from 10am to 2pm.
|May 30, 2015|
|12:00 am||to||8:00 pm|
Colton Cox was Diagnosed with RMS at age 3. RMS is a cancerous tumor that affects many body organs including the bladder, bowels, intestines and kidneys. Colton has been in official remission for 18 months. Now, at age 6 his cancer has returned. Colton is blessed with a caring and loving mom and dad and an older sister who adores him and will do absolutely anything for him. His family is holding a benefit for him on Saturday May 30th
- 1pm to 3pm at All Star Lanes Banquet Hall
- Raffles, Silent Auction, Chinese Raffle, Bake Sale, Food, Music and lots of Fun
- Monetary donations can be mailed or dro-pped off at any Altra Credit Union
- For further information contact Judy @ 608-788-6453 or Margaret @ 608-788-4535
- Or Click Here
|June 6, 2015 8:00 am||to||June 7, 2015 4:00 pm|
Saturday June 6th and Sunday June 7th from 8am to 4 pm come check out St. Elizabeth’s Youth & Arrows in the Square.
- Compete for prizes in the 3D Bow Shoot
- Open, Unlimited, Limited, Traditional, Woman’s and Youth categories.
- Novelty Shoots for Prizes
- Food and Refreshments available
- All Proceeds go to youth attending summer camps
For more info, contact Pat Brueggen email@example.com
608-526-4424 or 608-526-5916
|June 6, 2015|
|11:00 am||to||7:00 pm|
Ed Shawley, a husband, a father to three and a grandfather of four, was diagnosed last October with Multiple Symptom Atrophy, otherwise known as, MSA. Ed, a 52 year old Marine, is losing the quality of life that no one deserves to lose. It is our shared goal to unite your hope with Ed’s fight against Multiple Symptom Atrophy at a fundraiser on June 6th, 2015 at the Onalaska American Legion.
- Poker Run Registration at 9am
- Food and Drinks
- Inflatables and Kids Games
- Auction Items and more
- Live Music from Spare Parts
All proceeds to benefit Ed and his fight with MSA. For more info contact Jim 608-738-3277 or Brian 608-769-7898
|June 27, 2015|
|3:00 pm||to||11:00 pm|
Ron Muehr had a cancerous brain tumor removed. Unfortunately the doctors could not remove all of it. Chemo and IV infusion was unsuccessful. This Benefit is to help defer nursing home and medical bills.
- Saturday June 27th at Champions Riverside Resort
- Raffle Tickets $5 or 3 for $10
- Prizes include: Drawing for 40″ Flat Screen TV, 2 $50 cash prizes and 2 $25 cash prizes and a Packer Party from Champions
On Friday, November 9th Valley Dental, in Onalaska, held an event called Dentistry from the Heart. They offered free dental care for one day, on a first come first serve basis. We wanted you to know how much this impacted our community, and how many people benefited from the generosity of Valley Dental and Dr. Gavin!
- 15 people were in the parking lot with sleeping bags by 2:30 am, the morning of to be first in line (reported by police).
- 105 people were registered upon opening at 7:00am
- 141 total people registered
- 32 people were seen by Doctor Gavin
- 65+ people were seen by Hygienists & Assistants
- The balance of people who showed up, but were not helped due to time constraints, will be scheduled during the next year (Dr. Gavin and Staff will donate 5 hours per week until caught up).
Thank you to Valley Dental and Dr. Gavin for your generosity, donated services, and your donated time!
I wanted to thank Z Care for all the great things that is does for this community. Specifically, I want to thank you for the donation we received in the form of gas cards at Christmas time last year. Our daughter was diagnosed with Leukemia almost a year ago. Ever since then her grandparents, who live in Texas, have been trying to find a way to see her to make sure with their own eyes that she is okay and to give her lots of “grandma and grandpa” hugs and kisses. Due to their own health issues they were not able to make it up here this year so we decided that if Raylin’s health permitted it, we would visit them in Texas at Christmas time. With the doctor’s okay and the gift of the gas cards, we were able to go to Texas and spend time with them. It was an awesome vacation for us as it allowed us to take our minds off of all the dr. appointments and clinic trips lately. It was awesome for Raylin’s grandparents because they finally got to see her in person since her diagnosis and reassure themselves that in the long run she’ll be okay. For that, I thank you. Sincerely,
I would like to take the time to give you guys a HUGE thank you for your support and giving to the benefit that was held for me on December 10th. It amazes me how warm and thoughtful of a community we live in! Your donation helped me get caught up on bills and when i received the letter, it touched my heart. Thank you again and please give your listeners a big shout out and a big thank you from me personally for being there for me during my trying times. I have another Dr. appointment on the 4th of January. A new year and I am hoping this last surgery worked and I can start off the New year in the right way. Again, thanks so much for your support, generosity, and caring ways.
Much Love and Respect, Tina Trueblood