Written by Jen O'Brien on September 14, 2021
Join us for the CMN Radiothon Thursday October 14th and Friday October 15th from 6:00 am – 6:00pm to support the Children’s Miracle Network
Hear from local children and families helped by Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals when you participate in this two-day broadcasting event. We hope their stories of courage will inspire you to give and help other kids facing medical battles. Your gift stays here in the Coulee Region to help our children. Pledge your support by listening to your local Miracle Network radio stations and giving!
Z93, 95.7 The Rock, and KQ98 will broadcast live on October 14th and 15th from 6am to 6pm, encouraging donations to this worthy cause. Be ready to call in and do all we can to “Change Kids’ Health and Change the Future”.
To make your gift now call, (608) 775-4424 or donate online and help make miracles happen!
Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals raises funds for 170 children’s hospitals across the U.S. and
Canada, helping make sure every child receives the best possible care. We let our member hospitals decide how to use these funds, ensuring the most urgent needs are met. When we can change kids’ health, we change the future — for all of us.
“They took such good care of us, they became like family.”
- Provide support to families with children who have a variety of healthcare needs
- Fund medical equipment & programs to benefit children
- Broaden awareness about the specialty care available for children at Gundersen Health System
- 100% of donated funds are directed to children no matter the illness or where they receive their healthcare
- Serve families living in the Tri-state Region
Please Support our 2021 CMN Radiothon Sponsors: