DEKE SLAYTON AIRFEST TICKETS ON SALE TOMORROW!
Written by Ballzer on April 5, 2021
The Deke Slayton Airfest is back this year, but likely won’t be back again until 2024. Deke Slayton Airfest is Proud and Honored to Host the United States Navy Blue Angels 75th Anniversary of Flight / Inaugural debut of the New Super Hornet Jets June 12th and 13th. Don’t miss your chance to see the show, this year in a “Drive-In” format. Tickets go on sale tomorrow, April 6th, on their website.
Current information on the “Drive In” format from Airfest.com:
“Each Parking Pod will be large enough to park and have area for seating next to your car to view the airshow. This format will allow individuals/families (up to 6 family members) to keep social distancing as required by county and city guidelines for Covid19. Bring your lawn chairs & lawn chair umbrella’s (Sorry No Pop-Up Tents Allowed) and sit back, relax & look up to the sky to watch the airshow.
- Bring your Family for $55 per car if purchased through 6/9/2021 (up to 6 family members per car)
- Gate price $75 per car if purchased 6/10/2021-6/13/2021 (up to 6 family members per car)
- Due to limited number of spaces available, Ticket purchase is for Sat. June 12 or Sun. June 13
- Online Ticket Purchase Only at www.airfest.com Ticket Sales start April 6, 2021
- All Tickets Non-Refundable & No Rain Date
- Due to “Drive In” format & Covid19 limitations, RV’s will be not be allowed.
Airfest will be monitoring closely the Covid19 restrictions and requirements in the county and will announce updates via www.airfest.com when available. This will include the recommendation / requirement for face masks.”
Feature image: LM Otero/AP