DAYLIGHT SAVING: IDEAS FOR THAT EXTRA HOUR!
Written by Ballzer on November 4, 2022
You could do a lot of things with your extra hour! We have some ideas for you!
Productive Things you could do with an extra hour
- Rake Leaves
- Organize your pantry, closet, or set of cabinets
- Play a game with the kiddos (probably an extra 1 or 2, because you’re already playing a ton of games with them)
Things Brittany will be doing that you could also do!
- Taking an extra hour to decorate for Christmas!
- Give yourself a mani/pedi
- Watch an episode of Young and the Restless!
- Sensible things: Check your pantry, fridge, and medicine cabinets for expired products. Check smoke and Carbon Monoxide detector batteries, flip your mattress.
- It might take you the whole hour to figure out how to reset the clock in your car!
- Watch your phone or computer magically time travel. watch as 1:59.59 strangely becomes 1:00.00. Spooooooky.
- Sleep. “Nuff said.
- Go for a jog. You’ll beat your best time, no matter how far you go. If you leave at 1:55 A.M. and return at 1:20, that’s a time of negative 35 minutes. Beat that, Usain Bolt!
- Alphabetize all the political flyers you’ve received this week.
- I’ll probably split that hour between Telling people how to properly say “Daylight Saving Time” and focusing on not letting “Daylight Savings Time” bother me!
Whatever you choose to do with your extra hour, just remember to set back your clock so you actually get to use it! lol