FIRST FRIDAY DOWNTOWN ART WALK TONIGHT
Written by Ballzer on November 5, 2021
Tonight is the First Friday Downtown Art Walk held on the First Friday of each month from 4- 7 pm. It’s a great opportunity to meet featured artists, exhibitions and new collections at River City Gallery, Pump House Regional Art Center, by James Galleries, Larson’s General, Turtle Stack Brewery and Grounded Patio Cafe. Visit the art galleries and art stops, enjoy music, demonstrations, and refreshments, then dine at one of the many great Downtown restaurants.
We caught up with Robin Moses from River City Gallery to find out what art lovers can expect.
Artists and their work can be seen at these locations:
- River City Gallery — featuring Kathie Wheeler — 321 Main Street
- Pump House Regional Art Center — featuring multiple exhibitions — 119 King Street
- by James Galleries — 111 5th Avenue South
- Larson’s General — featuring Ashton Hall — 509 Main Street
- Turtle Stack Brewery — featuring Daniel Ellingson — 125 2nd Street South
- Grounded Coffee — 308 Main Street
Check out all the info HERE and download the MAP GUIDE HERE.
Feature image: Kathie Wheeler exhibit at River City Gallery
Tagged as Art Walk Downtown La Crosse