BRACE YOURSELF, IT’S SPOTIFY “WRAPPED” SEASON
Written by Jesse on November 30, 2022
It’s one of the most important days on any music enthusiast’s calendar. The day that you take a deep dive into your “Most Listened To” list on Spotify. And soon your social media feeds will be filled with posts from folks that are more than happy to share what they’ve been into in the past year.
The streaming platform released their lists of the most streamed artists, songs and albums of 2022 and no question, it’s been a great year for awesome music.
Most-Streamed Artists in the U.S.
- Taylor Swift
- Bad Bunny
- Kanye West
- The Weeknd
Most-Streamed Albums in the U.S.
- Un Verano Sin Ti by Bad Bunny
- Harry’s House by Harry Styles
- Dangerous: The Double Album by Morgan Wallen
- Midnights by Taylor Swift
- SOUR by Olivia Rodrigo
Most-Streamed Songs in the U.S.
- “As It Was” by Harry Styles
- “Heat Waves” by Glass Animals
- “Bad Habit” by Steve Lacy
- “Me Porto Bonito” by Bad Bunny feat. Chencho Corleon
- “First Class” by Jack Harlow